Still taking and considering applications! APPLY TODAY!
Looking for an exciting summer job with a purpose?
Crossroads Summer Camp Staff is one of the best in the country. As a part of this team, you will spend six weeks working alongside the Clayton King Ministries staff to make an eternal impact on the lives of more than 4,000 students.
You will have opportunities to:
- Invest in high school and middle school students
- Participate in active ministry to help discover your next steps
- Develop individual spiritual gifts
- Grow in a relationship with Christ through intentional discipleship
- Build life-long friends
- Earn some money, too
If this is your next step, we invite you to complete one of two applications below: new staff or returning staff. Please note, this application process may take up to 45 minutes. We recommend putting your answers in a separate document, and then copying them into the application when you're ready to submit.
*We highly recommend submitting applications as soon as possible. Once we have a full roster of qualified applicants, we will close the staff application process.
READ THE FAQ
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
SUBMIT 3 REFERENCE FORMS
SEND US YOUR HEADSHOT
Only new summer staff applicants need to submit reference forms. You must submit 3 reference forms that include:
1. Pastoral- A spiritual leader in your life.
2. Personal- Someone 25 or older who can speak to your character traits.
3. Employment- Your current or most recent employer. If you do not have a current or recent employer, provide an additional Pastoral or Spiritual Reference.
SUBMITTING YOUR HEADSHOT
Once your application has been submitted, send us your high resolution headshot to email@example.com with subject line:
Summer Staff 2018 Headshot - Your Name.
*These photos will be used in name badges/booklets, so be sure that the image is modest, clearly identifiable and only of you.