Looking for an exciting summer job with a purpose?
Crossroads Summer Camp Staff is one of the best in the country. As part of this team, you will spend 6 weeks working alongside the Clayton King Ministries staff to make an eternal impact on the lives of more than 4,000 students.
You will have opportunities to:
- Invest in high school and middle school students
- Participate in active ministry to discover your next steps
- Develop individual spiritual gifts
- Grow in a relationship with Christ through intentional discipleship
- Build life-long friends
- Earn a little money too
If this is your next step, we invite you to complete one of two applications below: new staff or returning staff. Please note, this application process may take up to 45 minutes. We recommend putting your answers in a separate document, and then upload to the application when you're ready to submit.
**We highly recommend submitting applications as soon as possible. Once we have a full roster of qualified applicants, we will close the staff application process.
READ THE FAQ
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
SUBMIT 3 REFERENCE FORMS
SEND US YOUR HEADSHOT
Only new summer staff applicants need to submit reference forms. You must submit 3 reference forms that include:
1. Pastoral- A spiritual leader in your life.
2. Personal- Someone 25 or older who can speak to your character traits.
3. Employment- Your current or most recent employer. If you do not have a current or recent employer, provide an additional Pastoral or Spiritual Reference.
SUBMITTING YOUR HEADSHOT
Once your application has been submitted, send us your high resolution headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line:
Summer Staff 2018 Headshot - Your Name.
*These photos will be used in name badges/booklets, so be sure that the image is modest, clearly identifiable and only of you.